installing hobbit

Jon Bjorn Njalsson jonbjorn at hi.is
Thu Apr 28 13:28:07 CEST 2005

I migrated from bb server to hobbit server one week ago. As I was
configuring some alert rules I noticed when I ran
~server/bin/bbcmd hobbitd_alert --test hostname testname that hobbit was
using default environment file from /usr/local/bb/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
although I installed hobbit in /usr/local/hobbit and changed BBHOME in
the top Makefile to /usr/local/hobbit/server it still reads the
environment file from /usr/local/bb where bigbrother was installed.

Any ideas ?

--
Jon Bjorn Njalsson <jonbjorn at hi.is>