[hobbit] 4.0.3rc1 download // another question host info page

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Apr 27 22:04:28 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 01:41:45PM +0200, cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Trying to disable a service from the Info page of a host i got error 404:
> page not found. The url used is "http://myhost/hobbit-enadis.sh".
> Shouldn't be "http://myhost/hobbit-seccgi/hobbit-enadis.sh" ?

Make sure you have SECURECGIBINURL defined in your hobbitserver.cfg.
This was added in the 4.0.3rc1 release, and "make install" should add
it to your configuration. See the hobbitd/etcfiles/hobbitserver.cfg
how it should be defined (it's the relative URL for the hobbit-seccgi
web directory).

> At the same info page of a host  there are alerting summary.
>
> what is "Stop After" stand for? I suppose something according to
> "duration" option , but seems to be anything else, since configuring
> something for duration does not affect anything there..

It's how long alerts are being sent after the initial first alert
message. E.g. if I define an alert like

    HOST=www.foo.com
           MAIL henrik at hswn.dk DURATION>10m DURATION<4h

then "Stop After" should be 4 hours and I only get alerts for the
first 4 hours of downtime.