[hobbit] Client on server doubt

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:24:52 CEST 2005

Thanks a lot , now it's working.

But I have a problem, If I set in the bb-hosts of the BBclient
installed on the server,i.e.:

ip  garner.com #  BBDISPLAY BBPAGER BBNET bbd
the bbrun.sh tries to start as a server.

So I'm using this:
ip  garner #  BBDISPLAY BBPAGER BBNET bbd {I've set hostname on hobbit
installation as garner}
ip  garner.com #

Regards,

Mario.