[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Fri Apr 22 20:06:35 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> Should it be
> - a button to enable all tests for a single host ?
> - a button to enable all tests for all hosts ?
> - a checkbox so you can check off those host+test combos you want to
>   enable ?
> - all of the above ?

Been thinking about this and at the risk of overcomplicating teh
interface, I think that all of the above are needed.

My users are more likely to do all their mangement of enabling/disabling
hosts from the pull down menu, not the info column.  Having full
management options available on that page is key to making things simple
to remember.

Tom