[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Fri Apr 22 17:09:57 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 02:52:30PM, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 08:29:15AM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> > Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> >  Enabling those systems currently disabled is also a bit
> > more cumbersome than before, since you have to click the enable button
> > for each system.test.  Of course you can get around that by going to the
> > info column for a system that you want enabled and select the ALL
> > button, but an equivalent does not exist for the enadis.sh page.
>
> Should it be
> - a button to enable all tests for a single host ?
> - a button to enable all tests for all hosts ?
> - a checkbox so you can check off those host+test combos you want to
>   enable ?
> - all of the above ?

All of the above.

Also is it possible to send one email per submit instead of per
host.service?

In other words if I disable ALL or some services for ALL/Some/One
host(s), it would be nice to receive one email per action/submit instead
of receiving one email for each host.service.

Old maint.pl used to work like that, means one email only per action and
not per host.service

Just a suggestion and not critical

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu