[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Fri Apr 22 14:29:15 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> There are some differences. The hobbit-enadis code that picks up the
> data when you post an enable/disable request is buggy - it works for
> most people, but not all.

Something else we've noticed after using the new enadis tool is just how
big the webpage gets once you disable all of the tests on a handful of
systems.  Each test for each hosts gets its own block, and if you have 5
or so systems offline, each with all 11 tests disabled, well....the page
is just huge.  Enabling those systems currently disabled is also a bit
more cumbersome than before, since you have to click the enable button
for each system.test.  Of course you can get around that by going to the
info column for a system that you want enabled and select the ALL
button, but an equivalent does not exist for the enadis.sh page.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom