[hobbit] Comments wanted - OK to drop BB support in Hobbit ?

U.Kirbach at EnBW.com U.Kirbach at EnBW.com
Thu Apr 21 13:30:55 CEST 2005

Since there is no development effort on BB since a  very long time,
and because of the license problem (BB = BTF and Hobbit = GPL),
i would suggest to drop BB support and focus on pure Hobbit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Kirbach

--
Uwe Kirbach