[hobbit] filer qtrees

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Wed Apr 20 21:46:16 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

>>I do have a question, looking through the archives I found mention of
>>Hobbit's ability to monitor filer q-trees.

> I don't know much about it, but I believe the script that is used to
> feed these data into Hobbit is the "filerstats2bb" script available at
> http://www.deadcat.net/viewfile.php?fileid=885

Yes, that's the script.  I've got it running here and hobbit graphs my
cpu, disk, inode, and qtree stats.  It's *very* helpful.

If you have problems getting it to work, I'll try and help out.  Post
your questions on the list.  I had to hack them a bit to get things to
work and sent the changes over to the filerstats2bb author, but I'm not
sure if he worked them in.  Our environment is kinda custom so
everything might not apply.

Tom