[hobbit] Cannot ack hobbit alerts

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Fri Apr 15 03:42:53 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy France" <Andy at zespri.com>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Cannot ack hobbit alerts

> Hi Allan,
>
> "ZanDAhaR" <allan at zandahar.net> wrote on 15/04/2005 12:47:28:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > Have recently upgraded to 4.0.2 and discovered we are having some issues
> > ack'ing alerts this morning.
>
> > Its sending out notifications to email and pager fine but when I put
them
> > into the Ack Alert page on hobbit it says alert ack'ed or whatever it
> says
> > but theys till keep coming. Also in the hobbitd.log i get the message
>
> > date time Cookie 624644 not found, dropping ack
>
> > There is no way I've typed it wrongas I got 4 ppl to look at it to make
> sure
> > I wasnt going insane.
>
> > Also not sure if anyone else has had this since upgrading to 4.0.2 as my
> > emails for the last few days seemed to have vanished
>
> > Allan
>
> Yeah... this was covered a few days ago.
>
> Pick up and apply this patch...
>
> http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/hobbit-4.0.2-acknowledge.patch
>
> ...and you should be back in business.
>
> Regards,
> Andy.

#########

> This email is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
> only. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy
> or use the contents in any way. The opinions expressed may not
> necessarily reflect those of ZESPRI Group of Companies ('ZESPRI').
>
> While every effort has been made to verify the information
> contained herein, ZESPRI does not make any representations
> as to the accuracy of the information or to the performance
> of any data, information or the products mentioned herein.
> ZESPRI will not accept liability for any losses, damage or
> consequence, however, resulting directly or indirectly from
> the use of this e-mail/attachments.

Ok I'm guessing by the looks of it have to drop this file into the src
directory and reconfig/make hobbit ?

Can someone please give me a hint in the right direction as I've never had
to apply a patch to hobbit before.

Also is there an online copy/archive of this mailing list at all ?

Cheers