[hobbit] acks & maint.pl aren't working

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Mon Apr 11 19:26:40 CEST 2005

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> Upgraded to 4.0.2 this morning and while most everything went smoothly,
> a couple of things did not.  Not sure if these two are related just yet.
>
> ack:
>
> Cannot acknowledge an alert using the cookie from either the subject
> line of the email alert or the command line (~/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1
> "hobbitdboard host=secret.nandomedia.com test=conn
> fields=hostname,testname,cookie").

I reverted back to 4.0 plus some patches and acknowledgements are
working again.  I'm going to have to stay there until I get a handle on
why 4.0.2 didn't work.

I'm still having problems with maint.pl, so I'm thinking that this could
be a problem with my webserver.  I'm still checking that angle.

Tom