hobbitd_alert column

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Mon Apr 11 01:53:14 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have just upgraded to the latest release of hobbit (moved old dir out and
rebuilt so there were no old files) and I am now seeing a new column on the
hobbit display page called hobbitd_alert and its staying red.

Open it up and it says -Program crashed
Fatal signal caught!

I can't say I rememebr ever seeing this column ever appear before. Anoher
thing is its still doing all of its alerts perfectly so I'm not sure why I'm
getting this red msg.

If someone could possibly shed some light on the situation it would be
greatly appreciated

Cheers

Allan

NB: Keep up the kick a$$ work with hobbit :)