"Demo site", Tests doesn't change from blue to yellow

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Sun Apr 10 06:43:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

the menuitem "Demo site" has disappeared from http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

I wanted to download all patches since my tests doesn't change from blue to yellow.  To see if there were any patches for that.

When I shutdown a server I run a script from rc2.d to disable all tests, and when I startup a server I enable all test from rc3.d.
The cpu test should then turn yellow, but it doesn't. It doesn't change until after one hour to green.

/Lars

Hobbithobbyist

"If you run UNIX and you don't have a UPS, you should see a psychiatrist...."
--Byte Magazine (years ago)