[hobbit] Hobbitd Stats to all displays

Thomas Ruecker truecker at technologie-management.net
Fri Apr 8 09:55:08 CEST 2005

Sorry for posting twice, I though the mail didn't get out, but it did :(
> I dont quite understand what you mean. Are you referring to the
> statistics on the "hobbitd" column status page ?
Jip.

> If you have three hobbit servers running, I assume one of them runs
> the hobbitd server, and the others are just doing network tests.
> It's only the one that runs the hobbitd daemon where it makes sense to
> have hobbitd statistics.
All three are running the hobbitd, because of failover. If the
connection between two server fails or the "main"-server fails, I have a
hobbitd left. But not all hobbits are running all network-tests.
I build the construction with bb and the failover-plugin and updated now
to hobbit. I think, this is not the same at hobbit, but it works :)

Thomas