[hobbit] Hobbitd Stats to all displays

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Apr 8 09:37:26 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 09:07:27AM +0200, Thomas Ruecker wrote:

> is there any way to send the hobbitd stats to all displays?
> I have 3 hobbits now running fine, but only on the local hobbit the
> hobbitd stats will be displayed and also monitored.

I dont quite understand what you mean. Are you referring to the
statistics on the "hobbitd" column status page ?

If you have three hobbit servers running, I assume one of them runs
the hobbitd server, and the others are just doing network tests.
It's only the one that runs the hobbitd daemon where it makes sense to
have hobbitd statistics.