[hobbit] acknowledgment for a yellow alert doesn't seem to work

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Thu Apr 7 17:40:35 CEST 2005

Daniel Deighton wrote:
> I'm seeing a similar problem, however my issue is with a red alert.  In
> my case, acks are hit or miss.  Occasionally, it will work, but it often
> fails.  The apache logs show that the ack was received, but nothing
> shows up in the acklog.
>
> So far I don't see a pattern.  Any ideas to test this further?

I'm still trying to narrow it down myself.  I know that you have to use
the most recent cookie/ack code, so if you get multiple pages, use the
last one.

Try using this command if it isn't working using the CGI form from the
hobbit webpage:

~/hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdack ACKCODE TIME EXPLANATION MSG"