[hobbit] acknowledgment for a yellow alert doesn't seem to work

Daniel Deighton dan at deightime.net
Thu Apr 7 17:06:03 CEST 2005

I'm seeing a similar problem, however my issue is with a red alert.  In
my case, acks are hit or miss.  Occasionally, it will work, but it often
fails.  The apache logs show that the ack was received, but nothing
shows up in the acklog.

So far I don't see a pattern.  Any ideas to test this further?

  -Dan

--
Daniel Deighton <dan at deightime.net>