[hobbit] Info and Trend Columns go purple

Henrik Storner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Apr 5 22:14:28 CEST 2005

In <6319AEF0FF0BC4488F10029776CEAC0705DBC765 at MAIL01.orhs.org> "Jeffcoat, Al" <ajeffco at orhs.org> writes:

>In the info column, we are not seeing contact info anymore (at least,
>not since one of the RC's, I think RC4).  Mail is however still outgoing
>on events.

That sounds like one of those "impossible" scenarios. Is there nothing
at all, or does the "No alerts defined" message appear ?

>Is this related?  And is there a way to "clean up" the appearance of the
>messages?  The come into our mailboxes with what looks like html code
>that outlook doesn't know what to do with.

Hobbit doesn't add any HTML to the message, but the status report that
is copied into the message might contain HTML. Especially if it's an
http content-check status, but others do as well (the "vmio" reports,
for instance).

You can always generate your own messages by using a script :-)