[hobbit] bbtest-net output & poll time

Terry Barnes tbarnes1 at hfhs.org
Mon Apr 4 23:52:18 CEST 2005

I have 103 hosts - 362 tests - my timing - just numbers with significant
time.

Tests loaded                             1112651231.141276
0.046555
TCP tests completed                      1112651236.224276
5.049537
PING test completed (103 hosts)          1112651237.102731
0.878455
bbtest-net completed                     1112651238.206582
0.909244
TIME TOTAL
7.116877

Terry Barnes
Siemens Com @ HFHS
248-853-4968 (Office)
586-405-8382 (Cellular)
248-844-3030 (Fax)
5864058382 at messaging.nextel.com (Text Pager)
tbarnes1 at hfhs.org

>>> olivier at qalpit.com 4/4/05 5:29:24 PM >>>
Hi,

my test hobbit server has 1500 entry in bbhost (only doing network test
for now)
and bbtest-net's report says for me :
Tests loaded     1112649412.475584         56.090490

that seems awfully high compared to henrik's 4 seconds..

what do you guys have on your servers ?

Olivier

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

HFHS CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. These risks are described in our Privacy Policy at http://henryford.com.  Review that policy carefully before continuing to communicate with us by e-mail. For greater Internet security, our policy describes the Henry Ford MyHealth electronic communication process - you may register at http://henryford.com.  If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.