[hobbit] mailack question

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Apr 1 16:49:19 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 09:34:02AM -0500, Kevin Grady wrote:
> So I finally switched over from using the bb mail ack script to using
> hobbit-mailack and it works great. One question is the syntax for
> specifying different durations for the ack. I checked the man page but
> it only discusses the setup. What is the syntax for feeding hobbit a
> delay different from the default?

Yeah, that should be in the man-page.

It's the same as the bb-mailack script, i.e. add "delay=60m" to the
subject of the reply-message for a 60 minute delay.

You can also add a one-line acknowledgement text - "power supply
broken, new one arrives 3:25 PM" - by putting it in the first line of
the mail reply.