RE: [xymon] regarding sending sms alerts with xymon

See smsplus on

http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/alerts

cheers,
	martin

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011, Johan Sjöberg wrote:

You need to write a script that accepts the phone number and status message as arguments, then you just use the SCRIPT command in
hobbit-alerts.cfg. Or,  you could send e-mails to your SMS server with FORMAT=SMS and let the SMS server map the e-mail address to a phone
number.

/Johan