Re: [xymon] No CPU or DISK columns

Le 23/01/2011 22:38, Lars Ebeling a écrit :
> I am running on Ubuntu server 9.10
> /Lars
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "dOCtoR MADneSs"
> <doctor (at) makelofine.org>

Okay.
1st of all, can you read the file msg.YOUR_HOST.txt that is sent by the
client to the server ?
You can read it in the tmp directory in the xymon client directory.

Or you can read it from the web page. URL looks like :
http://xymon_server/xymon-cgi/svcstatus.sh?CLIENT=YOUR_HOST

In this file, you can see sections, starting with [test_name]. Do you
have something in [df], [ps] and [who] ?
If you do, your Xymon client sent the good datas. And the problem is
after xymon client (network or xymon server)
If not, it's on client side.