Re: [xymon] missing disk detection

I have "tag" files,  ".mounted"       at the top of each native f/s mount,
".NFSmount" at the top of each NFS disk. ".CIFSmount" at the top of each CIFS disk.
I test on ( I'm Linux so..) I test:
   1) presence/readability
2) then, since a f/s fault will flip the f/s to read-only, writeability (echo date into it).

How you do this in windows is not my thing...