Re: [xymon] smtp/smtps tests against postfix generate errors on server

On 11/23/2010 1:30 AM, Andreas Kunberger wrote:
I'm mostly satisfied with the current outcome, though the pedant in me
does want to see multiple expect/send pairs work correctly.  If that
worked, many things that currently have to be handled by external
scripts could be done in Xymon through config files alone.
One could also put the 'reject_unauth_pipelining' in postfix main.cf
after 'permit_mynetworks'

This is already in my postfix config, in that order.

The permit_mynetworks directive should bypass all later restrictions, from what I recall of reading their documentation. That would make this a postfix bug, if they are willing to see it that way. I've got my workaround in Hobbit, but I will see what I can do about filing a bug report on postfix.

Shawn