Fwd: Problem with false procs Update

I didn't see this posted so trying again

-----Original Message-----
From: shea, greg
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:21 PM
To: 'xymon (at) xymon.com'
Cc: shea, greg
Subject: Problem with false procs Update

RESOLVED, skip to bottom for resolution or read on

Hi all,

As reported earlier, http://www.xymon.com/archive/2010/04/msg00058.html
I've been having a problem with false
procs showing up on other pages and causing alerts to go out that aren't
for that host. ÂStrange trying to
explain it but for my dev box hobbitdev, I'm only interested in
hobbitd_channel and heartbeat as seen from the
snippet of my hobbit-clients.cfg file ÂFor certain ESX servers I'm
looking for the specific procs listed below
in the ESX VI Servers section. ÂWhat's happening is, the procs from the
ESX VI Servers page is merging with the
procs from the HOST hobbitdev