[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] DISK & MEMORY checks go red
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] DISK & MEMORY checks go red
- From: Cade Robinson <cade.robinson (at) gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:36:59 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=lys4PoDNYo2VcLsQ3wn6wMKGtLoFV4v3a64Xa+xEOU4=; b=xwc2dmXfb6CBmErVqfIngG6TRSON7sFJ7bx3tpjnk1e07TMnJQBFFQiipau0jKTZxa UDPBFXS20VS1Qf2Quwsx7OOHnrq2l4wsjo/UZ30ZCUM4AfIxKtOUUfyBToQ9XS/Wc0op O1yiTniC/Q/MOSejWzwvQ9+TCZOEoZNLM+qgc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id :mime-version:x-mailer; b=QinYoYNg4n0e65ZSF0I7Xu4oTyVTKQyjSOOGX3gKyt7VYpW6Tmaz2fwFMatkWNT+wO MDvNbdSzTsWXUwajz6m2XTFj1vOKK824YjrrF/9xH3ecCh6tlBut3vqRaqDCnslNNG5Y nkCAgJgXaMQuqILI7LjFfb8m8rhKIYtdra/4k=
- References: <17bd4d511002240720k7e6810c3u629f99093e25d56a (at) mail.gmail.com>
I have seen this too a couple times but not always on DMZ machines.
I saw it on both linux and solaris and all I did was restart the client
software and it fixed itself on next update.
On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 15:20 +0000, Steinar M. SkÃlason wrote:
> I am running xymon 4-3-0-beta2 ( revision 6223 ).
> I am having problems with clients ( all running in dmz mode using
> msgcache ) where they sometimes show alert for disk and memory, and
> usually check shows usage as several hundred % which is obviously due
> to some error in the check. I have not found out why this happens.
> Anyone else with similar problems ? and maybe found a solution or a
> workaround ?
> Best Regards,
> Steinar M.