bug (?) in xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2

Hi,

I switched my xymon server to 4.3.0-0.beta2 last week, and since this
change I can see a buggy behaviour;

Sometimes, I see in historical some green->red->green changes. When I
click on the red button (URL is like :
https://xymon_server/xymon-cgi/bb-histlog.sh?HOST=host&SERVICE=procs&TIMEBUF=Mon_Feb_22_17:13:23_2010)

, my webserver gives me the following error :

"Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log."

In the apache2 logs, I got the following error :

"Premature end of script headers: bb-histlog.sh..."

In dmesg, i've the following :

"hobbitsvc.cgi[5715] general protection ip:7f76dbcde588 sp:7fffe4602980
error:0 in libc-2.7.so[7f76dbc69000+14a000]"

I think it should be a bug, isn't it ?