[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [hobbit] Xymon Export Compliance Question
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: [hobbit] Xymon Export Compliance Question
- From: "White, Bruce" <bewhite (at) fellowes.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:53:24 -0600
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- References: <048EF5608CD0C945894D971DD6DF6233C6D7FAAE (at) HOEXMB73.conoco.net> <4B7DD09D.1000206 (at) wi.rr.com> <c6fda93d1002190810h4aad00e4h5387c2677910078f (at) mail.gmail.com> <4B7EEDE0.7080403 (at) wi.rr.com>
- Thread-index: AcqxnqRY0fTWz1ZZTySKeux80yVlYgA2DXQQ
- Thread-topic: [hobbit] Xymon Export Compliance Question
If this is a real issue, don't export it. Have the people on the other
end of the transaction download it.
Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite (at) fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.
From: Rich Smrcina [mailto:rsmrcina (at) wi.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 2:01 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Xymon Export Compliance Question
I am no expert in such matters, but that may be a reasonable assessment.
On 02/19/2010 10:10 AM, Patrick Nixon wrote:
> Also, since Xymon itself doesn't publish any encryption, wouldn't this
> It uses standard SSL/SSH libraries for that stuff.
Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY
To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk