[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] dual identity client
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] dual identity client
- From: "doctor (at) makelofine.org" <doctor (at) makelofine.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:51:52 +0100
- References: <f2a7a03f81b5c2bd031d22250d32a60c (at) localhost>
- User-agent: RoundCube Webmail/0.3.1
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:23:51 +0100, "doctor (at) makelofine.org"
<doctor (at) makelofine.org> wrote:
> I'm running xymon client 4.3.0-beta2 on a host called TOTO, i also
> installed xymon server 4.3.0-beta2on TOTO. All my xymon clients report
> their statuses to TOTO and TATA (a host running xymon client 4.2.2/ and
> xymon server 4.3.0-beta2). Since I installed xymon server 4.3.0-beta2 on
> TOTO , TOTO's xymon client reports itselfs alternatively as "TOTO" and
> "TATA" . I searched very hardly what should be the reason. I can't find
> "TATA" in the TOTO's xymon client directory.
> Any idead ?
> To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
> hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk
Okay I get it !
I inverted hobbitserver.cfg files between TOTO and TATA, so the hostnames
where wrongÂ. I don't understand why hostname in hobbitserver.cfg can
modify hostname declared by a xymon client, but it's now corrected.