[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
purple conn for one host
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: purple conn for one host
- From: Cade Robinson <cade.robinson (at) gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:05:18 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=stfahR/TkoH7yXtOsrO+/JrxlWCIodSJ+6kiCPCu+S0=; b=sFpnIl9wzHLJIJaS+MdQCVhgX+gSmn7Dpuq6/7fFoSY7heO6cpsrN0mDMXgC1CoKyT DSZ10Z5LZGAcNZEFG6vDK0XXVKoxAtnipI/IamUbrn+NoCbQ6HYaaKd4h3NTv2nMzPXh pypN9WF2RRdMFtHuAHNVv70bjLp242CyBUtM0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; b=IXKoeOgkU5dDx6bULvFUwnHpF5NEgG+X5koGnYBbSFepQYhi01PBVcA+JrmiR5m38F Mz5Ed3lP4u49lpyiO5eCBHFRjKo9OSp1HJYIiXaIhGLEXdrAJ8ln1a3tzSQdZDL9k7x2 lNksef4+nBsuX5S5cke9O3EoqnnZdHBfueiL0=
I have been going nuts trying to figure out why the conn test for one
host of mine always goes purple.
It will be purple for about 4 min then green for a few secs then purple
again. But the whole time the status message is "Service conn on
28512dbtst is OK (up)"
The name of the host is "28512dbtst".
If I rename it to "dbtst" it stays green. But rename to "28512dbtst"
and purple again.
I rename to "x28512dbtst" and it stays green.
So I am thinking maybe hobbit doesn't like a name starting with a
I have another host "28512aptst" and that stays green.
If I run bbtest-net from the command line the color will turn green for
a second and then back to purple.
It is almost like the automatic run of bbtest-net isn't updating the
correct status for the color even though the message says it is up.
Anyone have any ideas?