[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Setting up SMS server and hobbit
- To: "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: Setting up SMS server and hobbit
- From: Galen Johnson <Galen.Johnson (at) sas.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:29:46 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- References: <E69C1FC72A713B4E831792BD0AABAE892996F1975C (at) ATLMAIL.nova.prv> <255999BBAD1AEE4EA6AA193F6661164201EB76D8 (at) EMAIL03.pnl.gov> <70086D201BD484439914C36F5C8BF16101A19E7343EC (at) EMAIL04.pnl.gov>
- Thread-index: AcpUHbjKELwUIqnYQ6ChqdLopGn6ngACJixAFcih/cAAAeLy8A==
- Thread-topic: Setting up SMS server and hobbit
There is an article in this month's Linux Journal for setting up Nagios/SMS that might be adaptable to Xymon. I'm still working my way to it (just came in yesterday) so I don't know how specific it gets, yet.
From: Smith, Cathy [mailto:cathy.smith (at) pnl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:39 PM
To: 'hobbit (at) hswn.dk'
Subject: [hobbit] Setting up SMS server and hobbit
Can someone recommend directions for setting up an SMS server and integrating it with hobbit? I'm a novice about this, so something that is written well would be appreciative. There seems to be a lot on Google when I did a simple search.
Cathy L. Smith
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Email: cathy.smith (at) pnl.gov