[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How do I add a files check?
- To: "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: How do I add a files check?
- From: "Thomas Willert (Hays)" <v-thwill (at) microsoft.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:52:34 +0000
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Thread-index: AcqpqEbcOBmmVznbSpyugqBBSSeJ5A==
- Thread-topic: How do I add a files check?
I am having a bit of trouble adding "files" checks to my hosts. I have done this sofar:
Added the "files" keywords to the appropriate host lines in bb-hosts. (is this needed at all?)
In the "hobbit-clients.cfg" I have added a section for host "name":
FILE /tmp/static_xymon_file yellow MTIME<5
I have added a line to my "linux" section in "client-local.cfg", so it now look like this (yes, client is running Linux):
If you manually change the url in my browser to "http://hobbit.server.tld/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=name&SERVICE=files" I am getting the expected "files" page, but my default Hobbit is not showing any "files" columns.
What am I missing?
Any input will be greatly appreciated, thanks!