[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] msgcache hobbitfetch problems
- To: Untitled <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] msgcache hobbitfetch problems
- From: Daniel McDonald <dan.mcdonald (at) austinenergy.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:36:51 -0600
- Thread-index: Acqo5UwHYTYKYhGoikiryWM5TVVByQ==
- Thread-topic: [hobbit] msgcache hobbitfetch problems
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.23.0.091001
On 2/8/10 10:37 AM, "Steinar M. Skúlason" <steinarms (at) gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having problems with "msgcache" on the client machines and "hobbitfetch"
> on the server machine.
> It works for a short period and then get's stuck and all my client side checks
> end up with status purple.
Yup. Been doing that for a long time here. I sent a bunch of corefiles to
Henrik about it, and he tried a bunch of patches. Eventually, we just wrote
a routine that restarts hobbitfetch whenever a host turns purple.
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281