DURATION

I'm trying to debug a problem with alerts. We have a catchall rule that
alerts "on-call" person about any connectivity, http and httpcontent
checks going red. The syntax is:
HOST=* SERVICE=conn,http,httpcontent COLOR=red DURATION>4 followed
underneath by the MAIL command. But I see that oftentimes, the alert
doesn't get sent even if test has been red for 15 minutes.

Don't know if this is connected, but if I try the "bbcmd hobbit_alert
--debug --test HOST SERVICE" test, it fails on the catchall rule

Eric Jacobs
Infrastructure and Operations
Information Technology Group
Phone:215-682-5354