[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Running client scripts from alerts???
- To: "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: Running client scripts from alerts???
- From: Mathias Carlsson <Mathias.Carlsson (at) systeam.se>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:12:25 +0100
- Accept-language: sv-SE
- Acceptlanguage: sv-SE
- Thread-index: AcqjHqupYqnGgCO7Sjy7cleau2yfXA==
- Thread-topic: Running client scripts from alerts???
Are there any way to make XYmon run scripts on clients depending on alerts?
I'm monitoring a bunch of services on windows 2003/2008 servers running bbwin,
and I would like to run different scripts depending on which service is failing.
Instead of just restarting the service, I would like to run a script to take care of the real reason of the failure.
Are there any way to do this with XYmon?