custom graphs

Hi,

I created some tests, and I get graphs from them, using splitncv
All is almost perfect (I get values, they are stored in separate files, the graphs are made), but I have a little issue. In trends page, I get my custom graphs, then 2 useless lines (having the name of my custom graphs). I attache a screenshot that is better descritption. I'd like to remove those useless lines, that's all. I tried to add/remove/modify GRAPHS section in hobbitserver.cfg, TRENDS definition in bb-hosts, without any result (I can't get more or less useless lines).

Any help is very welcome.