From: "michael nemeth" <michael.nemeth (at) lmco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:46 AM
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Subject: [hobbit] A xymon site with  bbwin  runinning?

Can someone give me   a link  to  a xymon site with  bbwin  runinning?
I want to show our Windows people with out installing
Actualy a couple of sites  since we block a number of sites.

A Big Bother site would be ok if running bb.

Thanks

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk