To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:25 AM
Subject: [hobbit] Hobbit 4.3.0 Observations

Compiles clean on SLES 10 SP1.

A number of the web pages (eg non-green view, several report pages) display 'link bb_footer' on the bottom.

The Config report and Ghost report get a 500 web server error. They want to open up an editor to display the shell script. When I open it, I see the 500 error.
--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk