From: Thomas Séglard [mailto:tsg (at) bluekiwi-software.com] Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:46 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] availibility report in pdf

Hi Brian,

I've made a newer version some days ago (1.1). But these 2 releases don't embed the availability pie chart ! I'm looking a way to upload the new version by myself on sourceforge, if possible. Because I don't want to disturb TJ each time I release a new version ! Then if you're really interested by this functionality I could send the new version to you directly. I need some "beta-testers" :)

Best regards,

ThomaS

Brian Majeska a écrit :
nm, found the link to them on sourceforge in another email...

http://hobbitmon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hobbitmon/sandbox/modules/xymon-pdf-1.0/

Thanks!

--
Brian Majeska