Re: [hobbit] overflow in netbsd-meminfo.c

You posted this last night:

   Memory              Used       Total  Percentage
 Physical     4294963639M 4294966523M          0%
 Swap                  0M       4098M          0%

It appears that Hobbit is reading the 'physical' line, therefore causing the negative value in meminfo. If you have 4G of memory on your machine, the value is clearly wrong, so the error is in netbsd. Changing the Hobbit code isn't fixing the problem, it just makes the value more readable... :) Hobbit will still reflect a wrong memory value.