From what Etienne said, I believe he recently changed jobs, so we probably need to be patient.

Regards
    Vernon

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Størner [mailto:henrik (at) hswn.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 November 2008 11:15 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Preparing a 4.2.1 release

I'm preparing an official 4.2.1 release (should perhaps call it 4.2.2). This is for two reasons:

1) To put the all-in-one patch into an official release,
   which is apparently necessary.
2) To do a preliminary renaming from Hobbit to Xymon.

1) is obvious, and 2) is only for documentation and web- template changes. No new stuff.

Except one new thing: The BBWin patch to allow the BBWin centralized config mode - I think this is important enough that it should go in now, since there are probably quite a few people who will want this in their setup.

Anything else ? New feature stuff will not be accepted, this is purely a maintenance version until 4.3/5.0 arrives.

Henrik

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.