Re: [hobbit] Best way to monitor static routing table entries?

FWIW, the netstat info is already being sent back to the hobbit server from the hobbit client (at least in the linux case I am looking at). If you look on your hobbit server at the data coming back from your clients in <hobbit_home>/data/hostdata/<hobbit_client>/*, I think you will see the netstat -rn output in there (with a bunch of other stuff). Although I have not done it, since the data is already on the hobbit server, seems like it should only be a matter of a hobbit-clients.cfg or hobbit-alerts.cfg config entries to match the routes you want.

--
Mark L. Hinkle
hinkman (at) hinkman.com