From: Thomas Séglard [mailto:tsg (at) bluekiwi-software.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:23 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] [Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

Hi Dave,

maybe you tried the version I released last year ? I could send you the
new version if you want.

The first issue is true if any graphes are missing. I will probably add
checks to force display of reports even with no graphes on it. For the
french texts, I know this is a big issue thus I've translated (nearly)
everything in english. Sorry, to have not do that before :(

All my scripts were written in shell, thus they won't run on windows
natively. Indeed, these shell scripts will generate five PNG files from
the RRD collected by the Hobbit/Xymon server. I'm using the rrdtool
command line to achieve this task. Maybe someone knows how to do that
under Windows operating system.

Thanks for your feedback.

ThomaS