RE: Hobbit Installation

SUSE follows the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard) - so /opt would be most appropriate. My install pre-dates this, and is in /usr/local/hobbit (was /usr/local/bb, for bigbrother).

Tom

________________________________
From: Mülhauser Tobias [mailto:t.muelhauser (at) sro.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:54 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Hobbit Installation

Hey,

i want to install hobbit on a SUSE Linux 11.0. Can you tell me where it would be best place to install it? (/etc, /usr/local)

Thank you

Tobias Mülhauser

SRO AG, Spital Langenthal, St. Urbanstrasse 67, 4901 Langenthal
Tobias Mülhauser, Informatiker i.A., Tel. 062 916 36 62, Fax 062 923 90 09
t.muelhauser (at) sro.ch<mailto:t.muelhauser (at) sro.ch>, www.sro.ch<http://www.sro.ch/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.