From: "Martin Flemming" <martin.flemming (at) desy.de>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:14 AM
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Subject: Re: [hobbit] [Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

Hi, Thomas ..

i'm very interesting and other too, i think :-)

Second that.
you can post your script here, I will upload the script to svn repository.

Or request an account from Henrik and upload the script yourself.

I have a pet project to write a oscount hobbit server side module by modifying Henrik's rootlogin perl script. The script is to display statistics of OS types and their verions. This is useful for management to understand how many Solaris 2.5.1, 2.6 are still hanging around
in a big IT environment.

tj

.. the shire will be the right place ..

cheers,