Re: [hobbit] Adding hobbit on freenode ?

From: "Wayne Gemmell" <wayne (at) flashmedia.co.za>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:31 AM
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Adding hobbit on freenode ?

On Monday 10 November 2008 20:38:11 Josh Luthman wrote:
Let's make a #xymon and bring all Xymon/shire/Hobbit/etc related
discussion.

Who knows how to work that Freenode magic?

I'm there now. No idea how to formalise it though.

Same here.
I try to apply for a xymon channel via following url.

http://freenode.net/group_contact_form.shtml

I filled in all the need fields and hit submit.
But all of this look like just a registration of group contact.
The actual creation of #xymon channel is not clear to me.
I am using ChatZilla and type in #xymon, and looks like I am in the channel by myself. can other people with irc client try to join irc://freenode/xymon ?

Or better yet, can some body with experience of setting up irc channel
step forward to do the work ?

tj
--
Regards