Re: [hobbit] FYI: Howto on Configuring Hobbit to Send Alerts via SMS over Skype under Linux

We have no cell service in our data center.  We use an external modem
on our hobbit server and use the dialup method for SMS.  sendpage
works great.  One of the team found another tool that he is testing as
well. Need to figure out what he's found.

Stewart

--
Stewart