Re: [hobbit] bb-nfs-client.sh.gz

Hi, at all !

.. old mail .. but also an old problem/question :-)

I've got the same problem with this nfs-monitoring-script,
for month and gave it up to solve or debug :-(

... but now i've got a strongly request by my colleagues for nfs-monitoring ...

I think it's a general shell-syntax-problem but didn't really know it  ...

Is there anyones else who used this script
and solved this problem or has got a proper solution/alternative for a common nfs-monitoring ?

Any help or hints are welcome !

Thanks & Cheers

	martin

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming (at) desy.de