From: news [mailto:news (at) ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Eric Jacobs
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:08 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Why the white dots

I just installed a new client (4.20 with all-in-one patch) on a RHE4
server and, for the most part things look good. But I get white dots for
"files", "msgs" "ports" and "procs". I didn't define any files or ports
for the machine but I did put a few procs into "hobbit-clients.cfg" and
did change permissions on the /var/log/messages files. (Note: I do have
many other such servers being monitored without the white dots)

Eric

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk