Re: [hobbit] Hobbit compatible temperature monitor

Stewart,
I'd love to see your script.
Have you set up graphing for it?
-Eric

Stewart L wrote:
I use some APC environmental monitors (model AP9319) and I have an external script I'd be happy to provide to the community.

they seem to retail for about $200 now.

Stewart

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:01 AM, McDonald, Dan <Dan.McDonald (at) austinenergy.com <mailto:Dan.McDonald (at) austinenergy.com>> wrote:

    On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 10:12 +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
    > On Wednesday 25 June 2008 23:52:49 White, Bruce wrote:

    > > I have never been able to get custom graphs working, so I am
    not graphing
    > > the output. But getting custom graphs is not high on my
    priority list.

    > Well, devmon could be a convenient method to poll the device,
    and would make
    > getting graphs and alerts quite easy.

    It might be, but since it doesn't support snmp v3 I have not been able
    to use it.  mrtg does support snmp v3, has templates, and bbmrtg.pl is
    pretty stable for importing the states into hobbit.

    --
    Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
    Austin Energy

--
Stewart