Re: [hobbit] OoO spam loop (was: Re: [hobbit] Away From Office

I concur, hitting reply shouldn't send the response to the person, it should go to the list.

Scott just needs to fix his ooo responder.

Josh Luthman wrote:
I really like the reply-to being hobbit (at) hswn.dk <mailto:hobbit (at) hswn.dk> though I can't say I am on too many mailing lists, neither of which are very sizable.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

--- Henry Spencer

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009